Help us get the word out
Thank you for taking the time to peruse our shareable material. Our goal is for every teacher in Australia to be aware of, and regularly utilise, this free classroom resource for inclusive education of students with communication support needs.
By providing the right support to teachers, we hope that this resource for inclusive education contributes to a classroom environment where students with little or no speech feel included – so that they can flourish both academically and socially.
You can help us to get the word out by:
- Sharing a post on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Printing a poster or postcard and popping it in your workplace tearoom / distributing it at events
- Including us in your school newsletter
- Posting on your website: homepage/news or blog area/resource page
- Including us in your email newsletters
- Using the hashtag #nospeechbutplentytosay
Here are some resources you can download and share. Thank you so much!