1. This policy relates to subscribers to the Teachers Toolkit website (www.studentswithnospeech.org.au), referred to throughout this document as “subscribers” or “you”.
2. Communication Rights Australia is the owner of the Teachers Toolkit website (www.studentswithnospeech.org.au) and is referred to throughout this document as “we”.
3. This document sets out how the privacy of subscribers is protected and how your personal information is managed.
4. Personal information means information about you, where your identity is clear or identifiable from the information. It includes: names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
6. We understand that your privacy is important.
7. We collect and manage any personal information that we collect about you consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
8. We collect your personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide subscribers with information about the Teachers Toolkit, and information related to inclusive education of students with little or no speech;
- For marketing purposes; and/or
- For evaluation purposes.
9. Your personal information may be disclosed by us in the following circumstances:
- To third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
10. We will store your personal information in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
11. When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it.
12. You may access the personal information we hold about you to view, update and/or correct it. If you wish to access your personal information, please contact us in writing. We will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee. In order to protect your personal information, we may require identification from you before releasing personal information.
13. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any emails we send you, or by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. If we change or update our policy, we will post the changed or updated version on our website (www.studentswithnospeech.org.au). Any updates or changes will apply from the time they are posted on our website.