By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Communication Rights Australia nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Views and recommendations of third parties included or referenced on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of Communication Rights Australia. The inclusion of links to other websites, reports, videos and any other materials on this site does not constitute endorsement by Communication Rights Australia or the project partners of material contained in those websites or reports, videos nor any associated organisation product or service.
Copyright and use of third party materials
- With the exception of third party materials, copyright in the information contained on this website – including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, video and audio clips, designs, interfaces and layout of the website – is owned and protected by Communication Rights Australia.
- Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material. Communication Rights Australia has made all reasonable efforts to clearly label and/or reference third party material.
- With the exception of logos, third party material and other content as specified, you may download, display, print and reproduce the written material from this website, provided you acknowledge Communication Rights Australia as the owner of all intellectual property rights, and provided the material is not used for commercial gain or purposes.
- Permission is granted to you to link to this website for non-commercial purposes, permitting no alterations are made to the website content.
For more information
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these terms or conditions, please contact us.